Dr Agnes Ocampo is an Australian trained GP who has been practising in this clinic for over 10 years. She is a member of the Australian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM) and is at present doing her Fellowship. After completing her medical education and qualifications in the Philippines, she migrated to Australia and worked at the Royal Darwin Hospital for 5 years. She passed her Australian Medical Council Examinations, completed her GP Registrar training with the Northern Territory General Practice in 2005, and became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
1. Chronic Disease Management (Diabetes, CVD)
2. Women’s Health
3. Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety Disorders)
4. GP Education, supervision and mentoring
5. GP Dermatology (acne, rosacea, melasma)
6. Aesthetic Medicine (BTA and Medical Grade Chemical Peels)